Latest Iran Domestic Flight Deals
Payment methods accepted
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Iran
- Book at least 2 to 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April, September and October for the domestic flights in Iran. The cheapest month to fly to Tehran is February. According Skyscanner, for international flights, the cheapest month for flying to Iran is in September.
- Avoid domestic flights in Iran between 15 March – 5 April, unless it’s necessary and you are willing to experience Iranian new year (Nowrouz).
- Some airlines sell cheaper tickets depending on if it is a chartered flight or scheduled flight. This is especially the case if you’re trying to book a domestic flight, for example, buying a ticket from Mashhad to Kish Island.
- This case may also happen for international flights from Istanbul, Izmir, Dubai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Tbilisi to Tehran International Imam Khomeini Airport (IKA), as you have many chartered flights on these routes.
- While many theories exist around booking specifically on a Tuesday to save money, the reality is there is no consistent truth to exactly which days are cheapest to fly. Most of the time it is cheaper to leave on a weekday (Specially for flights to Mashhad and Kish Island), though this isn't always the case. Your best strategy is to make your travel date flexible for one day to see what days are cheapest for your specific route.
- If you are still looking for a cheaper price for your domestic flight in Iran, you can Share Your Travel Story with others, and there you can get 15-30% flight coupon code for your upcoming flight, after your story submission.
- Looking for cheap airfare to Tehran, Iran? 35% of our users found one-way tickets to Tehran for the following prices or less: From Isfahan €24, from Shiraz €31, from Mashhad €19. You can enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Iran domestic flight deals.
Our cheap last minute flight deals till Tue 1 Dec
The most popular flight route in Iran
Four things we believe about traveling to Iran
Should be Easy
Traveling to Iran should be stress-free – no matter how far it’s traveling. So we’ve built a whole team that’s dedicated to handle your trip easy.
It should be low-cost & fair.
There’s only one fair booking fee, and that’s the one you get on Apochi.com. And the fee for using Apochi.com is always upfront. No hidden fee, no extra charge for city tax etc.
Should be Fast
We believe that arranging travel to Iran should be as fast as sending an email. So we’ve made Apochi.com as simple as other booking websites that you used to it. Most bookings confirm instantly.
Should be Memorable
Traveling to Iran should be memorable. No matter if you are a backpacker or a business traveler. We provide a wide range of services to meet your requirements. Sorry! You have to pack your luggage.