Terms and conditions
Last update: 21 April 2021
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or service reservations booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to: use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep—link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization. If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, Apochi may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated Apochi accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Apochi reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to Apochi, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact Apochi Customer Service.
SUPPLIER RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
PREPAID HOTEL RESERVATIONS
You acknowledge that the Apochi pre-negotiate certain room rates with hotel suppliers to facilitate the booking of reservations. You also acknowledge that Apochi provides you services to facilitate such booking of reservations for a consideration (the "facilitation fee"). The room rate displayed on the Website is a combination of the pre-negotiated room rate for rooms reserved on your behalf by the Apochi and the facilitation fee retained by the Apochi for their services. You authorize the Apochi to book reservations for the total reservation price, which includes the room rate displayed on the Website, plus tax recovery charges, service fees, and where applicable, taxes on the Apochi Companies' services. You agree that your credit card will be charged by the Apochi for the total reservation price. Upon submitting your reservation request you authorize the Apochi, to facilitate hotel reservations on your behalf, including making payment arrangements with hotel suppliers. You acknowledge that except as provided below with respect to tax obligations on the amounts we retain for our services, the Apochi do not collect taxes for remittance to applicable taxing authorities. The tax recovery charges on prepaid hotel transactions are a recovery of the estimated taxes (e.g. sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, etc.) that the Apochi pay to the hotel supplier for taxes due on the hotel's rental rate for the room. The hotel suppliers invoice the Apochi for certain charges, including tax amounts. The hotel suppliers are responsible for remitting applicable taxes to the applicable taxing jurisdictions. None of the Apochi act as co-vendors with the supplier with whom we book or reserve our customer's travel arrangements. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate vary greatly by location.
PAY NOW OR PAY LATER DETAILS
With certain hotels, you may be presented with the option to pay online now or pay later at the hotel. If you select the “Pay Online Now” option, Apochi will charge the amount to your credit card in EUR immediately. If you select “Pay Later at the Hotel”, the hotel will charge your credit card in the local currency at the time of your stay. Please note that taxes and fees vary between the two payment options. Tax rates and foreign exchange rates could change in the time between booking and stay. Apochi coupons may only be applied to "Pay Online Now" bookings.
The typical wait time for your visa to be processed is normally no more than 4-5 working days. (Not applicable for Iranian new year holidays 19 March - 30 March).
Customers need to pick up their visa in Iranian embassies, consulate or IKA airport in Tehran.
Assecc to airport visa is limited for some nationalities. As these countries may change day to day, it's better to check with our visa experts before applying for your visa.
Visa processing fee is 55.00 Euro for each individual person (single-entry visa). Please note that the price for adults, children and infants is the same. Visa Processing Fee is different from Visa Entrance Fee (Visa Stamping Fee) which an Iranian consulate charges for each individual person depending on his / her nationality. Visa fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and in case of rejection, Apochi will not be responsible for any decision made by MFA. The US, UK and Canada citizens visa processing fee is 110 EUR, in addition, full itinerary details are required by MFA.
All people around the world can apply for an Iranian tourist visa. While it's prohibited for Isreal passport holders. The US, UK and Canada citizens require more processing and their visa processing takes longer than normal. For more information please contact our support staff.
Tour & Travel Packages Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to tour services booked through the website ‘Apochi’ and all reservations are operated and handled by the Apochi Tour Team (the ‘Operator’ or ‘Provider’).
- Apochi, will handle the reservation, as well as any requests to change or cancel the booking, in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Any complaints or claims regarding the service received during the tour reservation or booking process should be addressed to Apochi via the contact numbers on this website.
- Any complaints or claims regarding the service received from the Hotels (effectively meaning anything other than the reservation process) should be addressed to the hotel whose contact detail is provided along with confirmation after booking.
- Date or time of departure, pick up, or drop off, or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary. The customer will be updated as early as possible in case of changes. It is recommended that all customers check their email on the day before travel as updates might be provided.
- Tourists on group tours are obliged to stay with tour at all times. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and in cases where the leader is unable to find the tourists, ‘rescue fee’ will be at customer’s expense.
- Tours are conducted in various sizes of tourism buses, vans and vehicles and no guarantees can be made as to the size or model of vehicle used. All vehicles will comply with local regulations.
- Daily tours are not suitable for children under the age of 4.
- Rates usually do not include client’s meals, food, beverages or any other extra services unless they are specified in the program advertised.
- Special needs such as wheelchairs, baby chairs, carriages, or special dietary requirements require advanced notification and are on a request basis. Whilst the Provider will do their best to ensure their delivery, these services often require coordination with a third-party and we cannot be held responsible in cases of lack of delivery or quality.
- Tours or transfers crossing Iran’s border are subject to extra fees. When booking the service, the customer accepts these fees which are presented on the relevant product page. These fees include visa fees. All fees must be paid in person, in cash in USD, at the borders. These fees include elements which are controlled by the authorities and are out of the control of the operator. As such, they are subject to change. In case of a change, the Operator will attempt to inform the customers as far as possible in advance, however, in some cases it might not be possible to inform customers in advance. All such fees are an integral part of these terms and conditions and agreed to when a customer decides to book the tour. Should the customers decide not to utilize any part of it or not need to utilize any part of it, they shall not be eligible for any refund.
- A traveler who is refused passage across a border by a government or authority, or decides to withdraw at their own discretion at any stage during the tour, will not be entitled to claim any refund whatsoever
- All daily tours are conducted in English with French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, and Russian by advance request.
- The Tour Operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home. The operator cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage due to force majeure. We recommend for personal health and damage insurance cover to be taken out by each traveler.
- The operator may at their own discretion require a person to withdraw from any tour if their conduct is deemed to be offensive or to cause annoyance to other passengers, or the person is not able to keep a pace with the remainder of the group to the detriment of the experience of other members. We shall have no further liability for the carriage of such traveler nor should the traveler be eligible for any refund or compensation.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations. In these cases there will be no entitlement to compensation. Specifically, in the case of bad weather (such as flooding) where access to a site is not possible, Operator will decide on an alternative program according to what is safe and possible. The operator will attempt to refund the customer the cost of any entrance tickets which were unused (according to the nature of the ticket and possibility in obtaining a refund from the site) but there will be no refund of the tour itself.
- The operator cannot guarantee the provision of services by third-party providers such as hotels and in cases where hotels are not available at the confirmed terms, may switch guests to another property of a comparable level.
- The operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- Passengers must arrive to start point on-time and understand that in group tours, delays to pick up might occur due to traffic or other conditions. During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 15 minutes for late passengers. Any passenger who is not on time for the pickup or at other points during the tour duration, will not be liable to claim compensation should the tour proceed without them.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a representative of the company at the time.
- It is recommended that passengers have a cell phone where they are able to make and receive calls. In case our team needs to contact them during the tour.
Ordering & Cancellation Policy
- Customer will receive an email confirmation once the booking is complete.
- Cancellations for tours including flights and other specialist suppliers require 48 hours’ notice excluding weekends (Thursday and Friday) due to working hours of certain suppliers.
- Discounts do not apply to supplements (such as single supplement, high season supplement…).
- Certain tours might have different policies which are stipulated on their description page. This is particularly notable for package tours where the cancellation is as follows:
- Any changes or cancelation of more than 18 days is free of charge.
- Change or cancellation fee within 18 to 2 days to the departure date is 25% of the total amount.
- Change or cancellation less than 2 days to departure is non-refundable.
In rare circumstances, the operator might have to modify or altogether cancel a tour due to operational reasons or lack of participants. The customer will be informed as early as possible. In this case, customers will receive a full refund or the right to switch to an alternative tour or alternative departure for the reserved tour.
Apochi UNPUBLISHED RATE RESERVATIONS
When available, Apochi B.V. offers additional, discounted hotel booking options on the Website. These hotels, called Apochi Unpublished Rate hotels, are different from other hotels offered on the Website in several important ways. The name and exact address of the hotel are not shown until after payment has been made for the booking. All bookings are final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled, or transferred to another party. Your credit card will be charged for the amount shown even if you do not use the booking. Room type will be determined by the hotel based on the number of guests provided at the time of booking. All reservations are booked for stays in non-smoking rooms (subject to availability). Hotel room assignments are determined at check-in and upgrades are not available. The maximum number of Apochi Unpublished Rate rooms that can be booked at one time is six. All Apochi Unpublished Rate rooms will be booked under the same name, and the guest under whose name the reservation is made must be present at check-in. Apochi Unpublished Rate hotels are not eligible for hotel reward or club programs. Upon check-in, guests must present a valid ID and credit card in their name (the amount of available credit required will vary by hotel). Debit cards may not be accepted. For information about tax recovery charges, service fees, and taxes on our services, where applicable, please see "Prepaid Hotel Reservations."
BANK AND CREDIT CARD FEES
Some banks and credit card companies impose fees for international transactions. If you are making a booking from outside of the United States on a US credit card, your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and charge you a conversion fee. This means the amount listed on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and therefore a different figure than the figure shown on the billing summary page for a reservation booked on the Website. In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside of Europe. The currency exchange rate and the foreign transaction fee is determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
You are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, such as passports and visas (transit, business, tourist, and otherwise), are in order and any other foreign entry requirements are met. Apochi has no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements or travel documents. We urge customers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the relevant governments prior to booking travel to international destinations. Passport and Visa: You must consult the relevant Embassy or Consulate for this information. Requirements may change and you should check for up-to-date information before booking and departure. We accept no liability if you are refused entry onto a flight or into any country due to your failure to carry the correct and adequate passport, visa, or other travel documents required by any airline, authority, or country, including countries you may just be transiting through. This includes all stops made by the aircraft, even if you do not leave the aircraft or airport. Health: Recommended inoculations for travel may change and you should consult your doctor for current recommendations before you depart. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet all health entry requirements, obtain the recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication, and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip.
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Apochi, Inc. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, PHOTOS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
(i) any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any goods or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary rights of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website. You acknowledge that Apochi may exercise its rights (e.g. use, publish, delete) to any content you submit without notice to you. If you submit more than one review for the same hotel, only your most recent submission is eligible for use. From time to time we may offer customers incentives to leave hotel reviews (e.g. discount coupon/entry into prize draws etc.)As it is important to us that hotel reviews are impartial and honest, these incentives will be available to customers regardless of whether the hotel review is positive or negative. All photos submitted are subject to our Photo Submission Guidelines below. Apochi claims no ownership, affiliation with, or endorsement of any photos that are submitted by end-users through our sites. Apochi’s policies with respect to claims by third parties that the content of the Website, including the content of any Submissions, infringes the copyrights owned by said third party can be found in the Claims of Copyright Infringement section below. The Google® Translate tool is made available on this Website to enable you to translate content such as user-generated hotel reviews. The Google® Translate tool uses an automated process to translate text and this may result in inaccuracies. Your use of the Google® Translate tool is entirely at your own risk. Apochi B.V. does not warrant or make any promises, assurances or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the translations provided by Google® Translate. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. © 2021 Apochi B.V. All rights reserved.
Why use Apochi Group Travel Service?
We are experts at meeting your special travel needs in Iran!
- Experinced event planners
- Best prices for hotels and event spance
- Free consultation for the best services
- All Extra services including visa, transportation & translators
- Multilingual staff